Wednesday, June 10, 2009

  1. ezKanjiIcon_lock@Swankyhank New from Tim Burton... what do you think? http://bit.ly/Ny3D1
  2. Rick
    ezKanjiIcon_lock@drjoepink But I HAVE to save my stuff! It's gonna be the basis for a funny fiction book I will eventually author!
  3. Rick
    ezKanjiIcon_lock@Keplilly How shameful... No internt = no life (virtual, anyhows...)
  4. Rick
    ezKanjiIcon_lock@Swankyhank Ur gonna use wireless? Pffffff! May Lady Bensar, Greater Goddes of Ethernet protect u!!
  5. John Kilpatrick
    SwankyhankIcon_lockI'm calling ATT now to when when new magic internet box will be arriving at the house. Have you installed those wireless pci cards yet?
  6. John Kilpatrick
    SwankyhankIcon_lock@keplilly cable guys came by alreadt?
  7. Patricia Kilpatrick
    KeplillyIcon_lockWah no internet
  8. Rick
    ezKanjiIcon_lock@zarzoso Now that one I have not tried before.
  9. Rick
    ezKanjiIcon_lock@Swankyhank It almost sounds like u got punked!
  10. John Kilpatrick
    SwankyhankIcon_lockAt book store, pottry emergencey, water line in floor breaks as I'm goin. Tiles start floating as I flush
  11. Manuel Sanvictores
    zarzoso@ezKanji hellotxt.com is a similar service...
  12. Rick
    ezKanjiIcon_lock@zarzoso Nah, they have a bug updating LJ, I know, I tried it. They are working on it.
  13. Manuel Sanvictores
    zarzoso@ezKanji Ah- if you use ping.fm, you can update all your services at once, including livejournal and/or blogger.
  14. Rick
    ezKanjiIcon_lock@Rayfrost842 Staying up late is best done by adults! LOL!
  15. Rick
    ezKanjiIcon_lock@zarzoso I already have a livejournal account, and a blogger account.
  16. Rick
    ezKanjiIcon_lock@zarzoso I'm looking for a blog that will update itself from my tweets, like FB is doing now.
  17. Rick
    ezKanjiIcon_lock@Rayfrost842 I meant, "bots."
  18. Rick
    ezKanjiIcon_lockI wonder what the tweeter limit of 140 characters is like if u write in Japanese. Just about any name in Japanese uses less than 7 spaces.
  19. Jose Rosado
    drjoepinkTwitter and facebook are instant gratification type sites. They are not archival sites. A few days recalled because old news is just that.
  20. Rick
    ezKanjiIcon_lock@Rayfrost842 I know for a fact that many tweets are inchoherent. U can go to "trends" and see that. One would think it's bits and not ppl.
  21. Manuel Sanvictores
    zarzoso@ezKanji I use Tumblr; of course you'll have to use another service to update everything, ie ping.fm. Look: http://zarzoso.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment